For our Baselworld division, we are looking for a personality as a
- Responsible for managing and engaging with the organization's online community in a way which builds brand and product awareness (mainly watch industry, in addition to gems and jewelry)
- Listen to our member community to plan, create and execute relevant events where they can learn and share meaningful experiences
- Grow community size and engage community in active conversations
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, journalists and influencers
- Interaction on social media channels and respond to customers in a timely manner (Community Management)
- Social listening
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience in a comparable field as a community manager (or similar role) within watch industry or luxury industry with watch content/community aspects
- Knowledge of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo, etc.) as well as social media management tools
- Experience planning, leading community initiatives and ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (native speaker level is a must), German and French are an advantage
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Stevens Moser, Talent Acquisition Manager.