Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists and developing and promoting the visual arts.
Art Basel is seeking for our office in Basel or New York a talented and initiative personality as
Partnership Manager, Special Projects (temporary assignment – maternity cover until end of August 2022)
Job ID 427
- Strategic development of partnership offers specifically related to digital and content platforms
- Successful client relationship management and key account management
- Development of new partnership formats (focus on digital and content) in tandem with local and global colleagues
- Strong and demonstrated sales & negotiation skills, experience formulating partnership proposals and contracts with special focus on digital and content related partnerships
- Contract and benefits fulfillment
- Project management
- General support to partners regarding processes and procedures
- Management of partner activity from concept to execution
- Reports and debriefs as required
- Financial controlling where related to partner fees
- Ensuring continuity/consistency of services for partners and overall partner satisfaction
- Coordination among multiple department touchpoints where related to Partner communication or activation (focus on Marketing, Communications and Content)
- Support to the Art Basel shows as required
- Bachelor required (Arts Administration, Marketing/Communications or related field), Master preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in: Sales, fundraising, marketing and/or partnerships in arts or a relevant industry
- Demonstrated success in project management working in a global environment
- Established knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in social media, overall digital fluency
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to details
- Can do 'attitude with strong problem-solving skill and able to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid work permit required
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Manager . Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.