Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and developing and promoting the visual arts. The recently launched Art Basel Cities initiative highlights local art scenes and facilitates international collaborations, and develops cultural events with international resonance.
Project Manager - Art Basel Cities
- Strategic development and definition of project roadmaps, milestones, processes, etc. that serve as templates for the ABC projects (collaborative platforms, workflows etc.)
- Assist in conceptualizing new ideas and formulation of monetization strategies for ABC
- Manage the project budget working with the global project team
- Create and implement realistic and deliverable timelines for the project, within the budget
- Manage the global and local Art Basel Cities teams as well as coordinating external consultants and other stakeholders for a dedicated city project
- Successful client and stakeholder relationship management
- University degree or equivalent in economics or event management
- 4-5 years of solid experience in project management, preferably in the luxury, art or value added industry
- Fluent in English, German an advantage
- Experience and demonstrated success in the organization of major events and working in a global environment, with willingness to travel periodically, work overtime and abroad as needed.
- Characteristics: Confident, quick learner, independent, team player, highly motivated, optimist, 'can do' person, problem solver who takes initiative. Highly organized, diligent, able to execute multiple projects simultaneously, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Established knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, basic database software (CRM systems)
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Alessandro Pizzoferrato.