Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and developing and promoting the visual arts. The recently launched Art Basel Cities initiative highlights local art scenes and facilitates international collaborations, and develops cultural events with international resonance.
Art Basel is seeking an highly reliable, dynamic and proactive person to join the VIP Relations Team for the Americas Art Basel's New York office as a
VIP Relations Assistant Americas 70%
- Art Basel VIP Inquiry inbox handling
- Ongoing data lookup & entry with VIP records
- Oversee VIP accreditation with galleries or US VIP inquiries for all three Art Basel shows
- Provide support in creating VIP attendance analysis and strategy development, as well as execution year-round
- Assist with Americas regional event planning and fulfillment year-round
- Play key role in executing VIP team tasks leading up to Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Assist Regional Head of VIP Relations on various administrative tasks such as research, contact list compilation, scheduling collection visits, and more
- Permit to work in the States as US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- Bachelor's degree
- English must be first language
- Two to three years of work experience, preferably in New York
- Experience working in similar art industry sectors such as museum, art auction house, art center, art fair, or gallery
- Some experience in art sales or high-level client service
- Proficient in using client database such as Raiser's Edge or similar other softwares
- Proficient or advanced in Microsoft program such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and others
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Claudia Kessler, HR Business Partner.