For our company the MCH Group we are looking for a digital passionate person as
Associate Product Owner
Job ID 429
- Support the Art Basel Product Owner in his daily tasks
- Manage backlog together with the Product Owner
- Participate in the creation of new features
- Prepare specifications for new features / write User Stories
- Participate in Scrum sessions (e.g. Sprint Kick-off & Closure, Dailies etc.)
- Perform business acceptance testing
- Support roll-out of new features (trainings, content preparation, manuals, etc.)
- 2nd level support for digital core processes
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or similar field
- First working experience within a similar position
- Ability to work flexibly and across several projects simultaneously
- Digital native and a fast learner of digital tools
- Experience in agile project management methodologies
- Jira and Confluence desireable
- Ability to communicate and explain features to others
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify and solve problems
- Customer focused with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Art interest/ affinity would be an asset
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Julie Mackerer, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.