For our Own Events Switzerland division, we are looking for a personality as a
- Own and lead one or multiple themes (construction, home & gardening, energy, mobility, hospitality and education etc.)
- Develop relevant content across different communication channels for the community
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Keep track of content performance
- Identify trends and gaps as well as consumer requirements to properly open new areas and business ideas
- Influence product vision, roadmap and strategic growth and improvement opportunities
- Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
- MSc degree in communications or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a product owner / content manager (or similar role)
- High affinity and proven knowledge of the defined theme (CH Events)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentations and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, sharp analytical skills and affinity to numbers
- Critical and creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, French is an advantage
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Susann Zumstein.