Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists and developing and promoting the visual arts.
Art Basel is seeking a highly reliable, dynamic, and proactive person to join our Editorial / Social Media Team in Basel as
Digital Editor (temporary assignment)
This position is a temporary assignment starting from mid-November 2020 until mid-May 2021, which is due to a maternity coverage.
In this position you work closely with the Executive Editor and the rest of the content team. You ensure the accurate implementation of the content strategy across Art Basel's digital channels.
- Manage, create and upload web copy and content
- Edit and proofread texts and copy for different platforms and channels.
- Lead and execute newsletter communications
- Responsible for liaising across departments to obtain content points, draft content, and meet deadlines to ensure a timely signoff process
- Liaise with the Digital Platform Team to ensure UX/UI updates for website and app are regularly implemented online
- Manage and create online event listings for all Art Basel specific and partner events
- Manage and oversee Art Basel CMS (website and app)
- Art world background (BA/MA preferred)
- Min. 5 years of art-related experience, preferably within a gallery marketing environment
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills with the ability to uphold journalistic standards as well as brand and style guidelines
- Ability to work within custom CMS environment and manage web content
- Experience in newsletter communications management
- Strong communication and organization skills, team player
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Experienced to work with Mailchimp expertise, custom CMS background
- English native speaker a must, second language (particularly German or French) desirable.
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Stevens Moser, Head of Talent Acquisition, email@example.com. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.