Art Basel is the leading global platform connecting collectors, galleries, and artists. Art Basel's fairs in Basel, Hong Kong, and Miami Beach are a driving force in supporting galleries as they nurture the careers of artists. Our publications The Art Market and the Art Market Principles and Best Practices are a commitment to increasing the transparency and accountability of the art market. Initiatives, including Art Basel Cities and the recently announced Art Basel Inside, strive to create unique artist-led experiences and strengthen local art scenes.
We are looking for a flexible and dynamic person to join our Art Basel team in Basel as:
Digital Product Owner
- Owns the product and the product development process in close collaboration with the Director Digital of Art Basel
- Manages the Development Agency and Budget
- Implements the product vision and strategy
- Manages and Prioritizes the Backlog
- Works with UX/UI Designers on new Features and Specifications
- Recurring Travel duties (Europe and Asia)
- Participates in Sprint Kick Off Workshops and Dailies
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing for newly developed features
- Acts as contact person for internal stakeholders (i.e. other Art Basel Teams
- Supports the Director Digital in everyday activities
- Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Informatics
- 5 years of professional experience within a similar position is a must-have (ideally in the filed of transactional and content-driven digital business models)
- In-depth know how as Scrum Product Owner
- Experienced in working with Agencies and international Development Teams
- Willingness to travel from time to time in order to get in touch with international stakeholders
- Very good understanding of User Needs
- Can-do Attitude with a focus on Delivery
- Fluent in English, German language skills are highly appreciated
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Stevens Moser, Talent Acquisition Manager, e-mail: email@example.com.