For our uprising Baselworld division, we are looking for a personality as a
- Own and lead one or multiple themes within watches in addition to jewelry and gems
- Develop relevant content across different communication channels for the community mainly within the watch industry
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media, professional accounts and other communication channels
- Keep track of content performance
- Identify trends and gaps as well as consumer requirements to properly open new areas and business ideas
- Influence product vision, roadmap and strategic growth and improvement opportunities
- Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
- Proven work experience as a content manager (or similar role in the watch or jewelry branch) or highly passionate about the luxury watch industry with a portfolio of produced content though digital channels is mandatory
- Very high affinity and proven knowledge of the the luxury watch industry (preferably with know-how of jewelry & gems) is needed
- Excellent interpersonal, presentations and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, sharp analytical skills and affinity to numbers
- Proven knowledge regarding SEO is highly appreciated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (native speaker level is prefered), German and French skills are a plus
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Stevens Moser, Talent Acquisition Manager; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.