Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists and developing and promoting the visual arts.
Art Basel is seeking for our office a highly motivated personality as
- Lead conversations program for Basel and Miami Beach fairs for Art Basel:
- Together with external advisors, executive editor and Art Basel directors ideate, develop, and execute conversations programs for Basel, Miami Beach shows.
- Development of topics, identification of speakers and moderators, and panel subjects
- Managing speaker invitations, accommodation and travel
- Physical and digital execution (supervise build-out of auditorium, installation of A/V equipment onsite, ensure smooth A/V management)
- Develop, write, edit and upload conversations-related copy (promotional/organizational) for Art Basel website
- Manage newsletter for editorial promotion
- Bachelor or Master of Arts degree
- More than 5 years of art-related experience, with experience of managing talks programs/ symposia/ conferences in an art world context
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills with the ability to uphold journalistic standards as well as brand and style guidelines
- Ability to work within custom CMS environment and manage web content
- Strong communication and organization skills, team player
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Native English speaker plus one further language
- Entitled to work in Switzerland (the position is based in Basel)
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Mr. Stevens Moser, Head of Talent Acquisition, email@example.com. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.