Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and developing and promoting the visual arts. The recently launched Art Basel Cities initiative highlights local art scenes and facilitates international collaborations, and develops cultural events with international resonance.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive person to join our Art Basel team in NY as:
Director's Assistant Americas & Office Manager (full-time with immediate start)
- Coordinate travel and expenses related to the Director Americas and maintain his calendar, correspondence and work flow
- General Office Management
- Manage, budget and process invoices
- Work with the VIP team on outreach to collectors & museum directors for appointments
- Provide onsite support at Art Basel Fairs
- Admin coordination and support for the US team
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years' experience in Office Management
- Fair, gallery, museum or equivalent art world experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of CRM
- Detail-oriented team player with flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and long hours during fairs
- Native English speaker
- Work permit for United States
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Katrin Moser, HR Business Partner.