Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and developing and promoting the visual arts. The recently launched Art Basel Cities initiative highlights local art scenes and facilitates international collaborations, and develops cultural events with international resonance.
We are looking for a flexible and innovative person to join our Art Basel team in Basel as:
Project Manager Resources
- Support Director of Resources and Finance with his global strategies and projects
- Lead delegated projects independently
- Optimize Art Basel's business environment with regards to HR, IT, Collaboration & Communication
- In-depth coordination within the process of business digitalization
- Supporting the Director of R&F with organizational tasks
- Organizing Art Basel Team events
- HR&IT, facility management contact person such as employee onboarding, team internal trainings / further education and team building
- Supports the AB management with their global exchange of the corporate strategy and maintaining information flow
- General office management tasks
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration (Master a plus) or equivalent educational career
- Languages: English fluent, spoken and written, German and other languages a plus
- Professional experience in an international & project environment, and affinity for intercultural competences
- Industry experience in a similar environment like culture, arts, fashion or luxury goods is a plus
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT-tools (office365)
- Organized, multitasking, capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 1000 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Alessandro Pizzoferrato.