Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists and developing and promoting the visual arts.
Art Basel is seeking an inspiring and open-minded personality for a temporary assignment of 3 months starting in beginning of September 2021 as
VIP Assistant Art Basel NY (temporary assignment 3 months)
- VIP inbox inquiry handling and handle phone call VIP inquiries in the NY office, as well as in Miami during show week
- Support VIP designation bowl clean-up for ABMB21
- Support meeting and event organization such as VIP rep meeting, order office supplies, and coordinating all meeting materials
- CRM support with data entry, edit, update, and VIP designation
- Provide necessary administrative support to NY VIP team leading up to, and during show week
- Support regional fall NY event organization such as taking RSVPs, etc., upon necessity
- Support trouble shooting with digital VIP access and other digital card inquiries
- Stationed physically at the VIP desk during show week
Perform as VIP team runner for ad hoc needs during show week
- Bachelor's degree in Arts
- Two to three years of similar work experience, preferably in New York
- Experience working in similar art industry sectors such as museum, art auction house, art center, art fair, or gallery
- Some experience in art sales or high-level client service
- Proficient in using client database such as Raiser's Edge or similar other softwares
- Proficient or advanced in Microsoft program such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and others
- English must be first language
- Permit to work in the States as US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Mr. Stevens Moser, Head of Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.